Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Welcome to My World



There are lots of things I enjoy doing. Most of them are as a result of my years being a mother to four grown children - Kellie(30), married to Alex; Shannon (26) and hopefully married someday to Jason; Ryan (22) and very soon to be married to Dee; and finally Shaun (20) someday either going on a mission or attending school. Each one is a story in itself, but this is about my interests now that they have left the nest (or at least most of them have, and we are making a final push to get the last ones out.

One of the first things we (my husband Fred and I) did this summer was move closer to my work in the town of Hantsport. Fred recently started a new job at in the valley, so we are now both closer to work. We love our new townhouse at the end of a quiet street.

No comments: